Bruce Grove Primary School uniform is made up as follows:
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- White polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Plain black shoes
PE uniform is:
- T-shirt in the child's house colour (which will be either green, blue, yellow or red)
- Black shorts or jogging bottoms
- Black plimsolls or trainers
Bruce Grove Primary School Uniform - where to purchase:
- Divine Solutions Schoolwear, 3 Northumberland Park, London N17 0TA
- MyClothing.com - https://myclothing.com/
- Uniform in the school colours can be bought more widely from ‘high-street’ retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda and Marks and Spencers etc
We also have a Second Hand Uniform option. Please go to: http://www.uniformd.co.uk/brucegroveschool to select available second hand uniform.
(If your child has outgrown their uniform and it is in good condition, we welcome donations).