Keeping safe: stop, think, before you click!
These rules will keep everyone safe and help us to be fair to others.
· I will only use the school’s computers for schoolwork and homework.
· I will only edit or delete my own files and not look at, or change, other people’s files without their permission.
· I will keep my logins and passwords secret.
· I will not bring files into school without permission or upload inappropriate material to my workspace.
· I am aware that some websites and social networks have age restrictions and I should respect this.
· I will not attempt to visit Internet sites that I know to be banned by the school.
· I will only e-mail people I know, or a responsible adult has approved.
· The messages I send, or information I upload, will always be polite and sensible.
· I will not open an attachment, or download a file, unless I know and trust the person who has sent it.
· I will not give my home address, phone number, send a photograph or video, or give any other personal information that could be used to identify me, my family or my friends, unless a trusted adult has given permission.
· I will never arrange to meet someone I have only ever previously met on the Internet, unless my parent/carer has given me permission and I take a responsible adult with me.
· If I see anything I am unhappy with or I receive a message I do not like, I will not respond to it but I will show a teacher / responsible adult.